Darbi Poe, MS, CCC-SLP
Darbi Poe, MS, CCC-SLP is a speech-language pathologist at Therapedia, LLC. She has experience working with school age children in the school setting and outpatient clinics. As a speech-language pathologist, Darbi provides assessment and treatment in the following areas:
- Certified in Vital Stim for dysphagia
- Trained in PECS (picture exchange communication system)
- Myofascial release
- Fluency disorders
- Articulation/Phonological disorders
- AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication)
- expressive/receptive language
- Autism spectrum disorders
Darbi enjoys working with children to help them grow in their ability to communicate with confidence and being ale to educate families on how to incorporate speech/language skills into their daily lives through play and daily activities.
Darbi has been married for 20+ years. She has kids ages 20, 18, and 16 that keep her on the go with football, baseball and golf. Her greatest joys are making people laugh and supporting her friends and family.